Service Desk Engineer – Milton Keynes
Are you looking for an IT Support position that will challenge you technically every day? Do you want to work for an award-winning IT Support service company that is invested in your future?
Mirus IT are looking for strong Second Line IT Support Engineers to work from our impressive and modern office in Wymbush Milton Keynes.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, you will need the following.
You will be essential to providing support to our key clients in an IT support desk environment. Mirus value the importance of our IT Support Engineers, who are crucial to delivering a world class customer service.
To thrive in a fast-paced environment, troubleshooting challenging queries and experience of IT managed services will be instrumental to your success.
You will take problem ownership with clear, concise, customer communication whilst managing expectations. Our customer service drives our success, so a customer focused approach is essential.
For this you will have –
- 18 months or more commercial experience supporting SME’s remotely or from a helpdesk / service desk function.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Worked to SLA’s & KPI’s to meet customer requirements.
Troubleshooting, configuring and installation experience with the following –
- Windows Server Technologies
- Exchange Server
- Active Directory
- Office 365
- Network Infrastructure Backup software:
- An MCP/MCSE/MCITP/MCSA qualification.
As a services business, we don’t have a product to sell. The key to our success is the service that is delivered and therefore the people that deliver it.
The benefits that we offer are –
- An industry matching salary.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- A tailored professional and personal development plan.
- Receive up to 10 days training per annum, relevant to your position.
- Fully funded Open University degree.
- Employee share ownership scheme.
- When you join Mirus IT you’ll get your pick of our amazing company perks from Perkbox.
- Support is just a phone call away with this valuable employee service that Mirus IT offer called EASE from Westfield Health.
- Free financial wellbeing advise and competitive loans through the Neyber platform.
- Free flu jab
- Cycle2Work Scheme.
- Discounted personal Costco membership.
- Mtech Scheme (technology loans on discounted IT products).
- Free use of the on-site gym.
- Work in attractive office space with plenty of free parking – The Mirus IT office has: Pool, darts, ping pong, American diner and think pods for those quiet times. Look around by visiting our website.
- On-site weekly boot camp funded by Mirus IT.
- Take part in our regular events and activities outside of work.
- First stage: This will be a 30 minute – 45-minute technical conversation with one of the Mirus IT Senior Support Engineers.
- Second stage: Teams video interview with the Team Leader.
- Third stage: Is a face-to-face interview with the Team Leader and Head of Service Desk.
- Final stage: This is offer and agreement of a start date. Start day is usually a Monday @ 9:30 am dependent on your availability and the government guidelines that are in place during the pandemic.
About Mirus IT
Mirus IT Solutions is an award-winning business IT services company based in Milton Keynes and was founded in 2002. The focus of Mirus IT is to provide IT support in London, Milton Keynes and the surrounding areas. You will be part of a committed IT Services company providing high quality IT services. The aim is to provide the level of support a business would expect to receive from an internal IT support team.