What is Data Backup?
Data Backup is as simple as it sounds; it is the quick, easy retrieval of lost or corrupted data through regular, managed backups of that data. Your backups regularly ‘snapshot’ your files, so even those you’ve recently amended are as up-to-date as possible.
What is Disaster Recovery?
If there’s much more than your data at stake, with your apps, networks or business-critical systems compromised, Disaster Recovery solutions provide a virtual environment for you to continue working in. With a Disaster Recovery solution, repairs or maintenance needn’t keep you from your regular working day.
Which is right for my business?
Data Backup is great for protecting data, but upgrading to Disaster Recovery provides the best protection available for your business. By mirroring your system, it’s the most effective way to get your business back on track and your data restored, using solutions such as Datto.
How quickly can I recover my data?
Time is of the essence in a ‘data disaster’, which is why solutions such as Datto can recover an entire infrastructure in minutes – if not seconds in the case of a simple file recovery.
Trusted by popular UK brands and innovators
From up-and-comers to household names, we’re the IT Support specialists behind some true business success stories. Having partnered with companies such as Huel, Champneys and the Northampton Saints, there are few industries we can’t find solutions for.
Datto SaaS Protection delivers a simple, automated, and secure backup of data in cloud based applications such as Office 365 and G-Suite. You’ll be able to protect your organisation from data loss caused by user error, meet legal and compliance needs, and manage the employee lifecycle effectively with Datto SaaS Protection.
Datto SaaS Protection goes above and beyond industry standards to make sure your enterprise Office 365 data is secure and protected.
- Microsoft Exchange, OneDrive, SharePoint, Teams automatically backed up 3x/day
- SOC 2 Type II audited
- HIPAA, Safe Harbor compliance
- Built-in data encryption
- Data controls and monitoring, including audit logs, uptime and availability SLAs, and export capabilities
Speak to us about SaaS protection.
Ensure peace of mind
Protect your organisation from permanent cloud data loss and extend on the backup controls of SaaS apps like Office 365.
Recover from a Ransomware Attack quickly
With a Datto SaaS Backup solution, you can ensure that you can restore user data to the moment right before the attack occurred.
Support you can count on
With Mirus, your organisation will have full access to a dedicated account manager, with access to 24/7, 365 day support.
Datto SIRIS is designed to be a feature-rich Business Continuity Disaster Recovery (BCDR) solution that covers a number of simple, to complex use cases. Datto SIRIS provides regular backups, recovery, and business continuity toolsets for virtual, on-premises and cloud environments within a single platform.
What do you get with Datto SIRIS?
- Inverse Chain Technology: replacing traditional, and dated modes of backups, Siris runs asynchronously in your environment ensuring you are always protected.
- Backup Insights: with extended insights, Siris allows you to monitor what has been modified, created or even deleted between any two backups.
- Advanced ZFS-based storage: this Datto solution uses ZFS to ensure maximum data integrity and protection for your business.
- Hybrid Cloud Architecture: operating with a Hybrid cloud model will provide a reliable and efficient way for your business to backup critical data securely.
Datto SIRIS can be deployed as a physical, software or virtual appliance, providing your organisation with clear business continuity features, and management capabilities to get you up and running fast. Want to learn more about deploying SIRIS in your organisation?
Speak to us about Datto SIRIS./ Get in Touch
Datto ALTO is a BCDR solution specifically for small businesses who want enterprise-grade functionality and protection. ALTO is deployed as a physical appliance, designed to provide your business with business continuity features, tools and management capabilities to ensure you are protected at all times.
What do you get with Datto ALTO?
- Cost effective data protection: ALTO features enable your business to achieve granular data recovery from multiple points in time.
- Backup and restore: this feature enables your business to protect both physical and virtual IT infrastructures from a single unified console.
- Up and running in minutes, not months: ALTO is really easy to install. The system is a plug and play appliance, that is literally protecting your data within minutes.
- Ransomware protection is standard: whether you are hybrid on-premises or in the cloud, your data is protected via a secure VPN tunnel.
If you are a small business looking for a business continuity and backup solution, we’ll work with you to understand your requirements and deliver the correct Datto solution for your business.
Speak to us about Datto ALTO./ Get in Touch
Datto NAS is a scalable network attached storage platform that is protected and centrally managed within the secure Datto Cloud. For organisations looking to implement an easy to use and common location, for sharing files or backups, we can work with your business to implement Datto NAS.
Datto NAS can be plugged straight into your networks, to ensure that all your data is readily available locally, and more importantly, backed up in the cloud to ensure in any disaster scenario – your data is easily recoverable.
What do you get with Datto NAS?
- Your data stored in one place: it’s as simple as that. All your critical data is stored in one place, with automated cloud backups.
- Network addressable storage: with Datto NAS you can enable secure file sync and share for any sized datastore, enabling you to collaborate across multiple network protocols.
- Data backed up and stored in the cloud: heaven forbid you hit disaster. But if you do, NAS ensures that you can recover entire machines, or even individual files quickly and efficiently.
Whether you need anything from 6 to 100TB of data stored, our team will work with you to understand your requirements.
Speak to us about Datto NAS./ Get in Touch