Choosing a managed endpoint cyber security service
Managed EDR takes the hassle out of cyber security for small and medium businesses. With cyber criminals using more advanced tools than ever before, detecting and responding to potential threats has become unmanageable for business owners and IT managers. This puts the data and assets of businesses and employees at risk.
Why choose our Managed EDR service?
- Powerful, around-the-clock protection that saves time and money
- An all-encompassing management solution requiring no in-house resources
- Highly skilled cyber security analysts respond to and remediate threats on your behalf
- Behaviour based monitoring of threats
- Real-time response and remediation
Why isn’t traditional anti-virus good enough anymore?
- Can only detect previously known threats, reactive rather than proactive
- Minimal to no data collection for investigation
- Minimal or no added features and benefits
Managed Endpoint Detection and Response
- Can detect previously known and unknown threats due to behavioural based monitoring
- Complex and detailed endpoint data collection
- Added features and benefits, including application monitoring, threat hunting capabilities and advanced reporting
How does Managed EDR work?
The expert SOC team monitors suspicious or malicious behaviour, including advanced persistent threats
Once a threat is detected on an endpoint, an alert is sent to notify the SOC team
The team decides on the best course of action: usually containment or escalation
The SOC team liaise with the service desk to ensure complete coverage of the incident
- Advanced Sentinel One Active EDR technology with MITRE ATT&CK integration
- Comprehensive functions like device control for USB and firewall control
- Static and behavioural artificial intelligence prevention
Alongside these features, Managed EDR offers a variety of optional add-ons for you to tailor the service to your organisation’s unique cyber security demands.
- Annual penetration testing
- PCI DSS scans
- Onsite secondment of technical staff to cover absences
- Red Teaming
- Managed IT, connectivity, telecoms and business intelligence services
Why choose Mirus?
Mirus is your ideal cyber security partner, offering you the assurance you need that your organisation is protected against advanced cyber threats. Our skilled, award-winning teams provide the managed cyber services tailored to your business. As part of the Content+Cloud group, our achievements speak to the high standard of our services:
- Service excellence awards from top industry channels such as CRN and the Channel Futures MSP 501
- Recognised by Datto for our technical knowledge and dedication to customer service
- Two-time winner of the SME MK and Buckinghamshire Business of the Year Gold Award
- Part of a group holding Microsoft Cloud Solutions Partner status