Working at Mirus
Since Mirus was founded in 2002, it’s grown from a humble, three-man operation to a renowned UK MSP with over 100 colleagues – and growing! Over the years, we’ve introduced a wealth of workplace benefits for our staff, covering learning, leisure and wellbeing. Whether at home or at work, we’re always finding new ways to make our team feel valued.
Our culture is why our clients love us, and why our teams love working here. From community events, charity initiatives or regular communal celebrations, we value our award-winning services as much as the people that make them possible.
For Mirus staff, the only way is up. We want our people to form long-lasting, meaningful IT careers that take them from strength to strength. With opportunities for on-the-job learning and our own upskilling initiatives, that’s exactly what we provide.
Because Mirus was built from the ground up, we understand the importance of valuing and respecting one another. Honesty, trust, transparency, and fairness among employees is key to our success and growth, with each individual helping to keep the “Mirus Machine” turning.
Quality service is at the heart of everything we do. Our Service Addiction programme trains all of our Service Desk Engineers in outstanding customer service, with our service heroes recognised every month via our various reward schemes.
What does Mirus offer employees?
- Contributory pension scheme.
- A tailored professional and personal development plan.
- Up to 10 to 15 days training per annum, relevant to your position.
- Your pick of our amazing company perks from Perkbox.
- Partner discounts.
- Support is just a phone call away with a valuable employee health scheme provided by Westfield Health.
- Free flu jabs.
- Free financial wellbeing advice and competitive loans through the Neyber platform.
- Cycle2Work Scheme.
- Discounted personal Costco membership.
- MTech Scheme offering technology loans on discounted IT products.
- Free use of the on-site gym.
- Free tea/ coffee and squash.
- Free fruit.
- Work in an attractive office space with plenty of free parking – The Mirus IT office has: Pool, darts, ping pong, foosball table, American diner and think pods for those quiet times.
- The opportunity to take part in our regular events and activities outside of work. This is for charity or just for fun – check out the Mirus Challenges on our blog.
Recruitment Agency Policy
Mirus IT has a commitment to sourcing candidates directly and as such we do not accept speculative CVs from agencies. We do, however, work with a defined list of preferred suppliers who may be invited to support us in sourcing candidates for particular roles. This list is historic and will never change. We will only go outside of this list by sourcing alternative agencies ourselves. We only pay agency fees where we have a signed agreement in place and an agency has been instructed by a member of the Mirus IT Recruitment or Senior Management team to assist in a recruitment project.
We do not pay agency fees, where speculative and unsolicited CVs are submitted to Mirus IT or Mirus IT colleagues by any means, other than through our recruitment portal. Where this is not observed, Mirus IT reserves the right to contact these candidates directly and initiate discussions without payment of any agency fee. Submission of any unsolicited CVs and proposals to Mirus IT will be deemed evidence of full and unlimited acceptance of this Agency policy.
The latest news from the MTeam and the industry at large. Subscribe to the Mirus IT blog for regular product updates, reports, guides, events and industry news.
What are the risks of tape backup?
Magnetic tape was once the favourite solution for data backup purposes – and even in the wake of cloud and hybrid backup, it remains so.../ More
Six Signs You Need to Switch Your Managed IT Provider
Your IT setup has transformed drastically this past year – and the technical revolutions of 2021 aren’t about to slow down for it either. But.../ More